3D Printing In Color
3D printing in full, realistic color is complex. There are a number of color 3D printing systems on the market, but they cannot achieve full-color, only partial. However, full-color, 3D-printed models are not only possible, they can be very cost-effective.
Full-color 3D printers are able to create objects with photorealistic color by mixing different colored binders or inks together to obtain precise shades and gradients, similar to regular, 2D-paper printers.
Ideal applications for Color 3D Printing:
- Communication Models - text labels, logos, design comments, or images directly onto concept and presentation models. Impress investors, buyers, and executives with quality designs and prototypes.
- Medical Models - Realistic 3D models reduce operating time, enhance physician/patient communication, and improve patient outcomes.
- Industrial Design Validation - Rapid design iteration, evaluation, and refinement. This also includes finite element analysis (FEA) results and assemblies. Bring designs to life and create a better final product.
- Educational Models - Engage students by bringing digital concepts into the real world with 3D color models that they can hold in their hands.
- Architectural and Geospatial Models - Beautiful, highly detailed architectural and geospatial models improve communication and speed decision making processes for all of the stakeholders of a project.
- Entertainment and Art Pieces - Produce stunning custom avatars, figurines, collectibles, and sculptures with ease.
- Museum Models – Recreate works of art, human models, or the skeletal structures of extinct species.
The Benefits of 3D Printing In Color:
- Unique photorealistic full-color professional quality (full-spectrum)
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly, using natural products-based build materials
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- Make your designs stand out